Gummer (Larry McArthur)

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
LPWA member Rob Dugit called today to inform us that the Gummer had lost his battle with cancer. Larry has not hunted the LP Waterfowl Unit much in recent years because of health issues but was able to get out more at the Rondeau Unit which was closer to home. More details when available.

He is a great guy and great friend and will be dearly missed by many who know him.
I cant say enough good things about the man, other than he was the one of the best!!

The visitations are Wednesday 2-4/ 7-9 at williams furneral home in St. Thomas
The furneral service is Thursday at 1pm at williams furneral home.

Prayers for his family and friends. He was a great guy and will be missed by many. Hope the green heads are flying in heaven for Gummer.

I don't often comment on this site but...Larry was a friend of my fathers and hence myself for my entire life. He was a great guy who taught me a lot about hunting. He will be missed and where ever he is there will be no divers flying in to his spread.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks