Guess who's turning 90 ?

Old Cut LongPointer

My father Wally Kozak sr. aka the Oldest Cut LongPointer will be celebrating his 90th birthday on April 8th 2014 . He has hunted Long Point since 1947 and still gets out on Opening Day and maintains a Sustaining Membership with the LPWA. We hope to have him hold court at the UPHI cottage ( end of Old Cut Blvd.) on that day. Anyone who would like to stop by ( after 12:00 hrs.) and wish him well is welcome ! No gift required.

For more info or to send a salutation contact Chris Kozak at oldcutlongpointer@hotmail.com

I looked through our files for a historic photo of your dad but I guess he avoided cameras. Wally Sr. was one of the original Waterfowl Unit patrons in 1961 and as Chris mentioned, has been hunting Long Point since 1947. Congratulations on his upcoming 90th birthday, April 8th.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks