goose hunt

ship wrecked

View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932 View attachment 2931 Had a great shoot today wasn't expecting much but wow we did ok got 17 birds might haxe got more but there was a goose hog hunting(ME):devil:..Sorry boys i'll play better next time.In the one pic is 3 generations:) kinda cool

Attachments

• IMG_3568 (2).JPG
    IMG_3568 (2).JPG
    712.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5151.jpg
    IMG_5151.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 78
Way to go had a good day yesterday as well with 15 Mallards

20151003_111810_zpsdrj8caby.jpg

You have a great looking dog too and looks like you had your self a good hunt as well
i love the chocolate labs and my boy always gets the job done

Lots of chocolate love here. My boy has yet to get some feathers yet this season. But soon I hope. Having little kids makes life too busy.

WinSX3Tom It will happen i was there at one time and they do keep busy but then they grow up then they do there own thing
Hope you get your boy out soon it's funny the summer is so long my dog seems to forget y he is there until i shoot that firs duck and the light clicks on
good luck out there and be safe

Great looking chocolate they are my favorite labs he looks very alert this is
my boy hard at it yesterday

IMG_20151007_082154_zpsfz9tz5rc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks