Fishing in St.Williams starting to pay off!!!

What a day on the Bay! Finally caught on, I've been going out at least once per week with friends and the fishing was so very slow, just waiting for the fish to find me! Well I decided to break down and spend the cash on a hut rental and an experienced guide. Well let me tell you all it is totally worth the I money spent. During the week if the fishing was slow the guide would be more than happy to move me into a different hut,the guide came back and checked in on me making sure things were going good, asked if I would perfer to change huts, when the time came I was sceptical about moving because I had already caught more fish in 3 hours than I had caught in 2 weeks, the guide reassured me that perhaps a new location would prove to reap greater rewards and that I could come back to my original hut if fishing wasn't better. But there was no way I was moving again I found the fish and they were all exceptional in size, I kept 20 let 3 smaller ones go. I also enjoyed the fact that the guide did the work and I had no worries I was able to sit back and pull'em up. Getting there early was key that was what I had been told on the phone and sure thing the fish were there. The fish seemed to be coming in roughly every half hour. Had my friends came with me we could have caught them all cause there were plenty of fish too many for 1 person. I saw a Pike and was in at 2 awesome day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks