Fish Cleaning in the St. WIlly'z area??

easton

Hey just curious about any fish cleaners in the area...especially for pike!...:)...

Easton

Easton...saw a sign on one of the fish huts last year. It read...
"Ron"s fish cleaning"...519 875 9982 or cell no 519 403 9429. Don't know if it's handy for you or what kind of job he does. Anyways. Might want to make a call. Huron.

There is also a fish cleaner and fish smoker in Turkey Point
Teachers pet Charters

Last year I fished with GRANGERS and they hooked me up with a guy just before the marsh. Just outside Port Rowan, really reasonable and a pretty cool little clubhouse to look around in while you wait!

Your not a true fisherman if you don't fillet your own fish!...(In my humble opinion) P.S. I always have with my catch.LOL Huron.

i spill blood,guts and tears freezing from the cold while filleting my fish, but your hand doesnt hurt much when its verging forstbite and covered in blood,thats canuck style stuff. wouldnt change it, unless i have a chance to clean inside. :)

fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction

Thanx, all!

Huron-We do our own perch, but not sure how to work around the bones in a pike?!;) But we finally found someone....

Easton

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks