Fish-a-thon

SRT8

Ok folks Ryan(Braggin Rights),Dan(Elevatorman) and I have been talking and we have set a date for the Fish-a-thon the date is saturday july 23, 2011 this will hopefully give us some really good deer creek fishing we haven't got all the plans together and Ryan is Busy for awhile so we will fill you all in when a set plan is in place but I think we will be trying to have the entire event at Deer creek I plan on having the in-laws motor home and we can book the pavillion at DC for after the fish-a-thon is over and we can all get a bite to eat and what not .Anyways for now please let us know if you are planning on coming and Dan B can update the list on the website that Dan has done a great job on at www.fish-a-thon.com please check out the website whenever you can traffic on the site will give more oppurtunity to raise more money for casting for a cure

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

I know it's a long ways away but is anyone from stomp's (that hasn't already confirmed) thinking about coming ?

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Hey Gang!

If anybody is interested in taking part please fire us a PM or check out the website and contact us that way!! This year is shaping up to be much bigger than last year... lot's of great sponsors getting involved and we already have more folks lined up to participate! Thanks for all your support!

Fish-a-thonadV1.jpg

Fish-a-thonFinalPoster.jpg

Cheers,
Ryan

question i have a 16 ft with a 40 tiller and i know you can use boats but whats the minimum size motor or can i leave my engine tipped out and go with an electric or i cant be on the water period.

will hunt for food

It's an electric only lake but for the Fish-A-Thon you can tilt up your main motor. Any other time boats with gas engines are not allowed.

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks