End of the season.

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It’s time to finally say enough and pulled the boat for storage. Put it in my heated shop for the winter and going to give it good cleaning. Looking to upgrade on a pair of new downriggers so these ones will be available for sale. Also maybe going back to a planer board mast instead of the mounted Riviera reels on the tee top. Need to get the line closer to the front of the boat. A629D659-8707-418E-875E-CEDCD24B1264.jpeg

It’s time to finally say enough and pulled the boat for storage. Put it in my heated shop for the winter and going to give it good cleaning. Looking to upgrade on a pair of new downriggers so these ones will be available for sale. Also maybe going back to a planer board mast instead of the mounted Riviera reels on the tee top. Need to get the line closer to the front of the boat. View attachment 11468
Nice setup @Three Bouys!! ?We are both Retired,sooo,let’s go to Florida ?⛱?with your setup?? & forget about storing your boat in the barn!! Just a thought ?and see you on December 3/18. ???

how did you like running the etec
@highhopes the 250 Etec compared to my Lund with an older 150 Johnson by far is more economically cheaper to run. Trolling for 4-6 hrs I would burn less gas than the Johnson did. The only draw back is this one uses synthetic oil XD100. I decided to place an order for 3 five gallon pails of oil through my marina (Posts Marina) which worked out to a little savings.

Yeah mine too but my season wasn't to good with my motor it blew the power head at the start of the season got it back they replaced the hole head got it back and the water pump blew they fixed that but the rest of the season was great I can fish all day on this motor and burn 1/4 of a tank just hope I can start using the 3 year maitince free this season lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks