Duck Hunting/Shooting Days Off on Long Point Bay

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Since I am not a Hunter overall and I like to not get in the way of the Duck Hunters at the Boat Dock/Ramp and even in the back of a March were a Duck Hunter might be waiting,if I was going to fish there for Bass and Pike,I was wondering when the non day’s of Duck Hunting/Shooting are? I am planning on Fishing the Inner Bay also,and maybe even Bluffs Bar,weather permitting till the boat is put away till Spring.Thanks in Advance,& Good Luck to the rest of the Duck Season.(y)

Hunting in Waterfowl Management unit is on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. Rest of Inner Bay it can occur within 300 metres of shore/edge of weeds 7 days a week. Outer Bay hunting can occur any day and where ever guys are brave enough to go. Others can correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points.

Hunting in Waterfowl Management unit is on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. Rest of Inner Bay it can occur within 300 metres of shore/edge of weeds 7 days a week. Outer Bay hunting can occur any day and where ever guys are brave enough to go. Others can correct me if I'm wrong on any of these points.
Thank-You @freddy for your time and information.It is very much appreciated,and Good Luck to the rest of your Duck Hunting Season.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks