Dropshot Perch Rig

Mrs EV sent me to the south end of London today to run some errands and I got lost along the way in Lambeth, so I figured I'd stop in & ask Steve directions. I think my truck must be broken as it keeps steering me towards tackle shops:rolleyes:. Lambeth Rod & Tackle now have these perch rigs in stock (y)
Good to know @Extra Virgin and Lambeth Rod & Tackle is not too far from my house and Steve is a great owner and a guy there.

I'll have to get one just to see how its tied! They look deadly

My wallet felt too heavy so I stopped to visit Steve this afternoon at Lambeth Rod & Tackle. Always very helpful and has exactly the right stuff for each season! He has lots of these rigs in stock for the upcoming (hopefully amazing) perch season & at a very good price point (y)

I will be back out to Woodstock & Brantford to re-stock them as well (y)

My wallet felt too heavy so I stopped to visit Steve this afternoon at Lambeth Rod & Tackle. Always very helpful and has exactly the right stuff for each season! He has lots of these rigs in stock for the upcoming (hopefully amazing) perch season & at a very good price point (y)

I will be back out to Woodstock & Brantford to re-stock them as well (y)
After purchasing some of these Dropshot Perch Rigs last fall from you @Extra Virgin and also actually meeting the fellow that makes them,I am anxious still to try them.The ice fishing season wasn’t my best,(the bay of empty-lol,etc.),this past winter to give these Dropshot Perch Rigs are try,but hopefully this year for perch on lake erie,lake st.clair,and the inner & outer bay of long point,etc.,wherever the perch may be biting,and good luck to all. ????:)

Attachments

• 3C61907C-F2F4-44BA-95FB-12FCC166B6E4.jpeg
    3C61907C-F2F4-44BA-95FB-12FCC166B6E4.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 731B4CA9-FB34-4034-BA1A-9E2F8C363315.jpeg
    731B4CA9-FB34-4034-BA1A-9E2F8C363315.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
I tied a couple of these up going off the pictures in the thread , they worked really well. and easy to tie. I would recommend going 3 times thru the bottom bead just to make sure they don't move . I used 20 pound mono for the line. I tied 2 hook rigs , but may try some 3 hook rigs next .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks