Dog ladder build.

Jello

Here's a pic of a dog ladder I build for my lab in case anyone was looking for ideas. It's made of 1.5" ABS pipe and pine board. My dog is very big so I built this ladder to suit. But those with average size dogs could probably use 1"pipe. The ladder is strong enough that I can use it. I got the idea from an old forum post on the ducks unlimited site. The fella made a CAD drawing of it and posted it. If anyone wants the .pdf file of the drawing, email me at markfeijo@yahoo.ca and I'll send it to you.

Sorry the image is sideways, the picture hosting site just puts it that way for some reason.

qxtnnr.jpg

Good idea to overbuild it. It is way too tempting not to use it yourself when out of the boat in deeperwater. Thankfully mine will hold me to.

Real nice looking ladder. Glad to see you went with an SSV as well. I doubt you'll regret it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks