1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decoys are all sold ....Thanks.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by blackdog, Jan 26, 2011.

1. blackdog

blackdog Well-Known Member Site Sponsor

..I thought I would post these items before taking them to the Fish and Game yard sale on the 12th Feb........I have 10 Full body Higden Goose decoys ( 1 sentry the rest feeders) $200.00 .....6 super magnum goose shells $60.00 ..:)

2. shutoutagain

shutoutagain Active Member

hey blackdog i am interested in the super mag goose shells if you dont mind splitting up your items. where are you located im in st. thomas

jeff black

3. blackdog

..Thanks for the interest....I,m on the Lakeshore near 59hwy....I would rather sell now instead of hawling them to the yard sale...if you want them lets set something up....Best regards Emile 8D

4. shutoutagain

definatley interested probably heading down that way next week fishing, ican let you know for sure by the weekend obviously if someone else can get there before me they can have them but if not i will buy them for sure.

jeff black

5. blackdog

.....I,ll watch for your message....

6. Jwalsh

Jwalsh Well-Known Member

I am interested in whatever is left as of now...I live by Delhi so I could come pick up tonight or tomorrow...let me know.

thanks!

7. blackdog

..thanks Jwalsh...sure you can buy whats left....I,m around most of the time..except around 2 to 4pm busy with dog training....I would like to get the stuff out of the barn and take the dust off before you come...if you want to pick up on Sat thats fine also....the goose shells i,m going to hold for Shutoutagain as he did ask first and i,ll hold them for a bit to give him a chance to get back to me Best regards Emile

8. Jwalsh

Jwalsh Well-Known Member

Blackdog....I can come by Saturday after 4pm if that works for you...I will be out fishing during the day in St. Willys...I will take the silouettes for sure...and will take a look at the full body decoys (not 100% sure about them just yet)...anyways if you could give me a call with your address...cell is 226-567-2580.

Thanks,

Justin Walsh

9. blackdog

..Thks Jwalsh for buying some stuff ..saves me from carting it to the yard sale.......:D

10. shutoutagain

hey blackdog i have to appolagise for not getting back to you this week end i ended up buying a new truck on saturday so i better pass on the decoys. hopefully you will sell them before the yard sale. sorry once again.

jeff black

11. Jwalsh

Jwalsh Well-Known Member

Thank you Emile for hooking us up with those decoys! The only problem is we have to wait a while before we can put them to good use! Thanks again and hopefully we meet again in the future!

12. Chad

Chad Member

Hi Emile , just wondering if you sold the 10 full body geese at the yard sale ? If not I'm interested in them thanks Chad

Chadnobes

13. blackdog

..hey good to meet you but sorry they left to a new home