Dead Horse

can't miss

Media is blowing up about the horse shot west of London. It is so wrong, un-excusable?
But that wasn't a deer hunter missing a shot?? 5 generation's of bringing on new hunter's? That wasn't a hunter?
You can't mistake a horse for a deer, it was a criminal act. And now hunting takes another blow.

what I heard on the 6 pm CTV london news was the OPP told the media it was an accidental shot from a hunting rifle according to the ammunition used. So it was said it come from a hunter. they are doing an investigation so hopefully they figure it out and not speculate it was a hunter who fired a shot and killed the horse. Accidents do happen. if it was intentional well thats a crime.

When I saw this thread, I thought to myself, "You just can't beat that topic, can you?" ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks