1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom boat covers

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by bosc, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. bosc

    bosc Well-Known Member

    Looking for a custom boat cover. A friend got his done in Tillsonburg and was happy. Are there more places around Tillsonburg - Woodstock that you recommend I could get a quote?

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Musky

    Musky New Member

    Hello there Bosc. You could try Northern boat wholesalers inc. 105 County road 30 Tillsonburg. Toll free number is 877-646-3566 Ask for Tina. Her husband(Pete)takes care of all the boats and Tina does all the coverings. Does a great job at as well. Just down the road from Maybees corner. Hope this helps.http://www.northernboatwholesalers.net/index.html

    Musky
     
  3. starfire

    starfire New Member

    Converta Boat did a great job on mine, and very reasonable
    http://www.convertaboat.com/
     
  4. elevatorman

    elevatorman Well-Known Member

    quote:
    Originally posted by Musky

    Hello there Bosc. You could try Northern boat wholesalers inc. 105 County road 30 Tillsonburg. Toll free number is 877-646-3566 Ask for Tina. Her husband(Pete)takes care of all the boats and Tina does all the coverings. Does a great job at as well. Just down the road from Maybees corner. Hope this helps.http://www.northernboatwholesalers.net/index.html

    Musky



    I will be getting some work done by them is a month or so, very quick responses and great prices.

    Dan B.

    www.Fish-A-Thon.com

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Green Baron

    Green Baron Active Member

    J.W Canvas Does my work .. Great prices, Made the way you want it
    Jennie Winter PH 519 842 2503

    Larry

    The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work

    [​IMG]
     
  6. stomp

    stomp Administrator Staff Member

    Maybe she could work on those shorts for you during the off season Green Baron :D.

    quote:
    Originally posted by Green Baron

    J.W Canvas Does my work .. Great prices, Made the way you want it
    Jennie Winter PH 519 842 2503

     
  7. skinny

    skinny Well-Known Member

    hey I have been thinking about a better cover for my 16ft starcraft. the one I have is kinda like a car cover and I think I would like one I could leave on the boat for towing also. I have no clue to the cost maybe someone here can clue me in a bit before I bug a company
    here is pic of my boat
    [​IMG]
     
  8. bosc

    bosc Well-Known Member

    Thanks guys. I will check these places out.

    [​IMG]
     
  9. Daniel

    Daniel New Member

    I have always delt with J.W Canvas. I have been very satisfied with ther work.
     
  10. bosc

    bosc Well-Known Member

    Got it done at J.W Canvas. Am happy with the job.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  11. fisherman

    fisherman Well-Known Member

    :Dtry costco 89 bucks 2 of us bought one there [:X]
     
  12. gdawg

    gdawg Well-Known Member

    What size at Costco? Is it strong enough to trailer also?

    thanks
     
  13. fisherman

    fisherman Well-Known Member

    quote:
    Originally posted by gdawg

    What size at Costco? Is it strong enough to trailer also?

    thanks

     
  14. fisherman

    fisherman Well-Known Member

    [}:)]diff sizez go look fer ur self and straps with buckles not strings i trailer mine[:X]
     
  15. Rob V

    Rob V Well-Known Member

    BOSC - nice cover. What would a cover like that cost to have made ? ( approx).
     

Share This Page