Coyotes

bassaholic

Wondering if anyone wants or knows of anyone who wants coyotes hides. I have seen a group of them at my deer hunting spot and I'm hoping to harvest them. Can't promise alot just looking for an option to get use of the hides. I'll bring them to you if your in the St.Thomas or surronding area....would also love to learn how to skin them if anyone is willing to teach me.

Let me know

Dave Heyblom in Shedden is past president of the Aylmer District Trappers Council - I'm sure that if he isn't interested in furs, he would know who is. Barring that call MNRF.

Thanks @anonymoose! Being that the hard water season is in full effect and going so well the yotes might have to wait lol. Pretty damn cold to sit in the bush for something I can't take home to eat

@bassaholic is hard water season going well? Over in the fishing section I see reports of 1 or 5 perch for a day's effort. You might be better off trying some new yote recipes!

I think I'll try my luck on bunnies the next sunny day we have. I just renewed my card to the tune of $184 (3 yr sport fish/small game), so I need to start getting my money's worth!

Check your Outdoors Cards folks - the only renewal reminder you'll get is the one the CO gives you when he taps on your shoulder!

Haha going well as in the water is frozen so I can "try" to get some fish. Last Saturday wasn't so hot for me but hey better than working! Bunnies is a great 2nd option too and delicious as well.
Don't get me started on the outdoors card gouging!!! But you're right, you have to get out and make the most of it

If you want to bring them over I'll show you how to skin and tan them. I have no interest in keeping pelts. I have more than my wife wants already, but I'd be happy to teach the skill.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks