Coyotes

bassaholic

Hey all! With the winter season approaching I'm just wondering if anyone knows of someone interested in coyotes or just what to do with them in general. I have no use for them and mainly just enjoy the hunt to help out my buddies with farms. Don't usually end up with a lot of them but would rather give them to someone who has a use for them.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks

Find a trapper that tans hides. Not sure if local taxidermist might take em off your hands for free. One stinky animal however. I shot one last Wednesday during deer hunt. Felt bad just leaving the skin and keeping the tail but it was 20* out and I wasn't hanging onto a stinky skin while I was hunting for another 3 hours. I know there is a big group of guys out haldimand way that run dogs and shoot lots of yotes. Find a group like that I'm sure they will take the hides.

Thanks for the help @WinSX3Tom. I'm gonna go to the local taxidermist around here this week and I forgot that my dad knows a trapper guy too. So now I just need some yotes lol

I was told hides weren't worth anything last year. kill them and put them someplace wear they won't be found easily by someone who will get offended.

If th tail I decent tan them a the re-enactors. May give you something for them. They like them for trim and put tails on hats. If the tail is mangy bury them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks