Off Topic Chinook Divers in Canada?

sterlingz

Looking to pick up some Chinook Divers online and I can't find vendors based in Canada. Trialed these things last summer and was VERY impressed. Nearly double the price to have shipped to Canada, plus the painful USD to CAD tax. The divers themselves are $15... with all currency conversions and shipping... $40. No thanks!

Anyone know of a place that carries these?

Do you have picture of one ????

https://chinookdiver.com/t/divers

rs=w:600,h:600

Supposedly they're the best diver available right now. Aside from the top secret diver prototype I'm working on :D

@sterlingz… I could not find anywhere online either in Canada that sells Chinook divers. I checked their website chinookdivers.com and they are $13.50 US so to order 4 is $54 + $47.95 shipping = $101.95 US + $35.68 (30 % exchange) = $137.63 CDN. That's $34.41 each so not that bad considering I paid $27 with tax for #1 Dipsies here. Other than that you could pick them up when States side and save the shipping and exchange. I might add I have heard nothing but good about these divers so might give them a try.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks