check regs. there are allot of changes this year

Puddle Jumper

allot of changes in the hunting regulations this year, double check before you hunt

turkey season (fall), bear baiting rules, reduced grouse , rabbit, hare limits in certain areas,
season changes (hare) etc.....

also township licence required in certain areas for small game hunting

I picked up a paper copy of the new hunting regs at the dixie dairy bar in st. thomas...they just got there 1 box of copys yesterday. The front cover of the canine unit seems to be pointing at you?...Anyway they also have licences for spring turkey and bear. I also think the store does a good job on keeping up with a decent variety of fishing supplies.
Anything to keep me away from CT, as i have not shopped there in years.

Yes puddlejumper the regs have some changes, I am suprised on the ongoing Ont. moose cow and calf tags, it also states to contact service ontario if there are additional bear seals where populations are abundant.
I feel the bear season May 1st opens up to early for far northern locations and it does state you cannot hunt bears still in there dens. I booked my bear hunt last week of May, third week is good to, that way you can catch and eat walleye in season. Quebec spring bear opens up every May 15th and if it gets to cold the bears just don't move.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks