? cant count

fisherman

:Dsome one from woodstock and his partner went over the limit on big creek in delhi ? 90 dollar fine isnt much .but next time might be little harsher .ya can eat lots of joeys fish for that much:(it happens eh guys

that guy got what he deserved, he's nothing but a meat hungry , hell , i cant even call him a angler....and he can count, he never releases a fish, i see that mother ____er there every year, he belongs st pittock lake , lol

$90 is a joke, maybe ban him for life and confiscate his fishing tackle and vehicle would send a better message, but then again look at the fines the commercial boys get. Someones pockets are getting lined.......

dont by any means condone the over taking of limits --- but given the light fines given to commercial guys --- this is inline you must agree

Anyone got a name,or seen an official news release? What did this guys vehicle look like?(just curious if I have seen it around)

Thanks
KJ

" Never mind if the horses are blind, just load the damn wagon"

What about his gold islander and fenwick rod that went in the CO truck? I do agree 90$ is not enough, but if he needs to clean out the river to "feed his family" like he always says, maybe $90 teaches him a lesson.

Dont hesitate to call, most people that fish that creek know this guy, or have seen him. Keep calling, thats what we did yesterday, and a fine, and gear confiscation is a start!

Easyrider summed it up best.

halloween09.jpg

Can't count to five? Yep sounds like someone from Woodstock! Burn!

But really 90$ that's a joke

And like fisherman said, its a start, the next time this @sshole gets fined, it will get more severe. He now has a record.

I dont have the facts of the fine, but I find $90 hard to believe, I've never heard of an overlimit fine being under $100? As 1 fish over the limit itself is normally at least $100. Or so I thought anyway.

Fishaholic, they were in a silver newer SUV yesterday, I think a Honda, but I've seen him drving a darker coloured SUV in the past.
And no name, but its not English anyway, so if I knew, I probably couldnt spell it.

This will give him a real bad rep, you should have seen the 7 or 8 other anglers there all shouting for joy. Quite the scene.

I'd also like to mention I seen a young girl steelheading by herself yesterday (low 20's I'd say), how often have I seen that? I must say its a first. She packed up and left pretty quickly, after the same @sshole tromped right on her gear and tackle, spilling it everywhere. She was also discusted at how he was kicking the steelhead on the bank. He sure puts a bad image into peoples mind about fishing.

halloween09.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Wolffy45

Wolffy, the limit is 2 for a sports licence, and 1 for a conservation licence. Just thought I'd clarify it or inform you, so you dont make the same mistake by accident. Not suggesting youre a meathunter either lol

halloween09.jpg

quote:

Wolfy the limit in FMZ 16 are 2 fish in the rivers it is only 5 in FMZ 19 or Lake Erie.It is only still 5 for brook and brown trout in FMZ16 .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

quote:

Wolffy, the limit is 2 for a sports licence, and 1 for a conservation licence. Just thought I'd clarify it or inform you, so you dont make the same mistake by accident. Not suggesting youre a meathunter either lol

halloween09.jpg

LOL beat me to it:D but you would be suprised how many anglers have no idea that it changed

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

"but you would be suprised how many anglers have no idea that it changed"

And you would be surprised to find out how many anglers think that you can still fish salmon in Tillsonburg after September 30. Or bows for that matter.

The new regs are almost as bad as the old ones to try to comprehend but it is up to the angler to find out. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

PS Nice to finally get to chat with ya this morning Shawn. Sorry it wasn't long but a man has to make a living. Did get out at lunch though and "they" made the afternoon seem a little shorter. It's amazing how many drifts you can make in 45 minutes when you're watching your watch and counting each placement to cover the width of a run 6" at a swing. And how fast you can retie an entire drift rig including float when one runs you under a jamb and down through an entire set of rapids only to rap around the only friggin stump on that side of the water.

Later

Stick

Prepare for every outing as if it were a military mission. Play every fish like you were dancing with the prettiest woman in the room!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KERSPLASH!

DSC00287cropped.jpg

I wonder if this is the same guy I see sitting down at the river in Woodstock. There's a guy I see down there quite often in the spring and fall. I'll see him catch 5 or more pike on Saturday morning and then see him down there putting more pike in his bucket again Sunday morning. I guess he could be eating a few of them for dinner in between but it's no wonder the river in Woodstock only produces snot rockets anymore!

ps I'm from Woodstock and I can count to 7?:p

I can count to 11 as long as it's not cold out. If it is I can only count to to 10.1.[}:)]

No seriously, it is up to us as users to make the phone calls to start putting these dirtbags where they belong. I know that sometimes it falls on deaf ears but once you get to know the CO's personally and gain credibility with them they will come from the supper table to get the mother f*(&)#s that need to have their A$&%s reamed out. Even if it is 1 pultry little fine after another.

Stick

All I ask from livin' is to have no chains on me!

DSC00287cropped.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by SRT8

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

halloween09.jpg

LOL beat me to it:D but you would be suprised how many anglers have no idea that it changed

I had no idea it had changed ,it doesn't matter to me I haven't kept 5 in my 30 yrs of fishing , I usually buy farmed and it was just a easy shot at Woodstock

8Dpepole like this are fast to engage in .[xx(]taking of more than needed and some pepole are fast to condem those that fish by the rules comercial or other wise an aylmer chap was recently banned for 2 years and fined for perch selling without a commercial licence SOME DAY ONE OF YOU P . C . NUTS LOOK UP THE TORONTO STAR STORY FROM THE LATE 60..S,OF HOW LAKE ERIE WAS SAVE FROM FISH DESTRUCTION IN THOSE YEARS by ur fav . pepole to knock / they hired a netherland sientice to solve eries problems not the mnr or fisheries and oceans but ta ta the comercial boys and they paid for it look it up youll change yourmind about wats wat out there im a angler but i have a great distaste for those who use a sounding board to knock something that they dont research first ty have a good day :D

quote:
Originally posted by fisherman

8Dpepole like this are fast to engage in .[xx(]taking of more than needed and some pepole are fast to condem those that fish by the rules comercial or other wise an aylmer chap was recently banned for 2 years and fined for perch selling without a commercial licence SOME DAY ONE OF YOU P . C . NUTS LOOK UP THE TORONTO STAR STORY FROM THE LATE 60..S,OF HOW LAKE ERIE WAS SAVE FROM FISH DESTRUCTION IN THOSE YEARS by ur fav . pepole to knock / they hired a netherland sientice to solve eries problems not the mnr or fisheries and oceans but ta ta the comercial boys and they paid for it look it up youll change yourmind about wats wat out there im a angler but i have a great distaste for those who use a sounding board to knock something that they dont research first ty have a good day :D

Most people don't have a big problem with the commercial guys that are making a HONEST living. Quota's are set for the lake to allow sustainable harvests, but if you look up MNR convictions there are a lot out there in the big boats that are total crooks and have no business out there. The MNR needs to take one of these crooks boats and lisence to set a presedence for the Industry .What a bunch of Honest commercial guys did in the 60's says nothing to the ethics of our present day commercials not that they are all bad.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Now I'Mthe one that's confused !!!!!!

Just looked up the regs for FMZ 16 page 79-----top of the page says: rainbow trout S-2, C-1 for possession limit. Fair enough.

Then I look further down under additional opportunities and I see rainbow/brown trout open all year possession S-5, C-2 (for you know where)

Just to make matters even more confusing to me the Lake O trib where I took my one falls under the same limit (S-2) DUH!!!!

Good thing I'm (challenged) when it comes to "steelheading" where my seasonal best seems to be limited to one (if I'm lucky):D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

I think it reads a total of five-trout/salmon, only 2 of which can be rainbow. In short you can only catch 2 rainbows, the rest if you want to max your limit have to be made up of salmon or browns.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks