Buy your deer tags this weekend

Thank you Scribe, I totally forgot about this and just bought a tag. Now to just find the time to use it, LOL!

Hey guys....who does deer butchering? We use to use the old guy in Cambellville but he passed away a couple of years ago. Junior just got his first deer and it is in the back of my van right now. Any ideas on where to go? We are from Hamilton but willing to travel for the right people.
PS. it was -13 up there last night and even with the propane heater, I froze my nuggies off. I had just gotten up and was about to make some coffee when the kid shot right outside the shed/cabin. 150 yards and she dropped right in her tracks.

and theres lots of additional tags left for bowhunters...

hey twister and others with a tag... there is plenty of oppurtunity in the december muzzleloader hunts in many WMUs...I know first hand the Manatoulin dec late season in 43A is a very good 1 week hunt...I got landowner permission easy and scored big along Bluejay creek....theres also public land you can hunt...stop in at catch um cook um and see the giants on the wall...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks