Fishing Report Burwell Monday evening

Teddy69

Finally got out tonight with the kids set up about 4pm in 46 fow slightly west of burwell and trolled south west to 52 pockets of fish all the way out great time ended up with 15 we lost at least 10 near the boat kids wanna net them but need more practice lol great night on Erie 2AE1AEE5-70CC-46D6-8EFC-EFD5B7AFB26F.jpeg2AE1AEE5-70CC-46D6-8EFC-EFD5B7AFB26F.jpegFB021F50-A5A0-4ECC-B78F-672100B3BD6F.jpeg

Thanks for the report, hoping to head out this morning. Was out all weekend but seemed to have the best luck in 60 feet of water.

good job! Wife and I went out of Burwell with our daughter and her boyfriend saturday morning, 4 and 6 colour lead with black and silver ripplin redfin and silver spoon with blue dots(not sure what its called). Picked up all our fish in 54' back to the ramp by 845am with 12 in the box. Just for something to try, I long lined a blue/silver deep diving rapala and managed 3 on it also.

good job! Wife and I went out of Burwell with our daughter and her boyfriend saturday morning, 4 and 6 colour lead with black and silver ripplin redfin and silver spoon with blue dots(not sure what its called). Picked up all our fish in 54' back to the ramp by 845am with 12 in the box. Just for something to try, I long lined a blue/silver deep diving rapala and managed 3 on it also.
Yeah my son was flat lining a Wally diver on his spinning rod and caught fish lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks