Burwell gas

Toad

Any one going to pt burwell marina make sure u take gas they r out

Last edited:
Wow sign of the times when the gas stations can't afford gas either
I don't knows about this question personally because I have not purchased fuel since the prices were artificially inflated last week. I just hope the gas companies and our government are wearing protection when you bend over to fill your gas tank!!!!

bd

I was told since it was end of season they weren't refilling tanks
I was told the same thing very sarcastic when he told me I have the upmost respect for Greg and Sam but billy has developed an attitude big time Very sorry to say this about a site sponsor. Greg and Sam r the best but billy has a chip on his shoulder

Yes unfortunately both locations ran out of gas this weekend. We will be getting more gas tomorrow. We have a hard time keeping full with Port Stanley not supplying gas. sorry for the inconvenience!

Do they have gas in burwell marina ?
My boat is at the slip and needs gas
Would love to get out again if possible

Yes in Lake Erie

51 fow , I think as my transducer is broke

Need gas for my next trip out , glad to hear they have some

WOW Misty, some of those perch would make a bass fisherman jealous.

@Toad , which boat are you in ?
Say hi if you are near me in the future

The spot I was at I had marked from before when we got our biggest perch ever and had them mounted

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks