BOATING LICENCE RECINDED

monty smith

JUST GOT A GLIMPSE ON NEWS LAST NITE, SAYING BOATING LICENCE RECINDED. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? WIFE SAID RADIO STATION ALSO REPORTED SAME THING.
KNOW THIS TOPIC WILL BE HOT ONE IF TRUE!
GETTING HAPPY PAPPY READY FOR SPRING FISHING. LIKE TO HIT LAKE ONT. FIRST FOR SOME BROWNS AND SALMON.
WILL DO SOME SHORE FISHING FOR CRAPPIES. MY FAVORITE EATING FISH
YUM YUM.
TIGHT LINES.:)

I believe that it is the licensing of Canoes, Kayaks. Not the power boats. I hear the same and I am sure that is what they said they were not going after people with these types of crafts. What it was to do was to register them if they were found out on the water then they would know who's they were and to contact them or at least that was the spin they put on it... more likey another tax grab.

The boaters liscence is still required and some changes are being made to the exam process! Do it now if you will require one......

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks