Fishing Report Bluff Bar Pike

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Final trip today I’ll post pictures when I get in. Data service is very slow out here

Final trip for those Bluff Bar Pike and also the final run with the Lund. Bigger boat coming for next year.
Went up into the end of the Bluffs and made one troll halfway out mange to land 3 nice 6-8 lb pike and a 2 lb’er. Only took a picture of 2 of them. My hands got a little numb after handling those cold pike. Water temp out there is 53 degrees.
63E9F64B-DC42-4495-9E09-108DB6958605.jpeg 349CC3C4-01E7-4412-A31C-16E12C70D011.jpeg

Very nice pike.. Yes hands do get cold out there, was perching got a few west of Booth's today. Good report.. How much bigger is new boat ?. Red

Very nice pike.. Yes hands do get cold out there, was perching got a few west of Booth's today. Good report.. How much bigger is new boat ?. Red
Looking to get either a Wellcraft, Mako or Robalo. 23-27’ with outboards. The Lund has been a good boat and has caught a lot of fish. But I miss my big boat ride when the waters get rough. I rarely fish the inner bay and there’s times it can get nasty. There’s been numerous times I’ve had to hug the shoreline to get back to the Old Cut.

Nice job @Three Bouys and thx for the report ... sad to see the Lund go.
The Lund has been a good fishing boat and very reliable for us on our trips. You’ve had a lot confidence in me on some of those ass clinching occasions.
Next years ride @stomp will be easier on our lower backs. Also my beer won’t go flat from the pounding. :D

Thanks for the posts Jim. Bigger boats add comfort and safety but not as much as we imagine to fishing opportunities. Have a great off season and good luck finding your more ideal craft.

Nice goin Jim. Looks like my boat will be the only one left on the water till freeze up.
Capt. Blastr

Looking to get either a Wellcraft, Mako or Robalo. 23-27’ with outboards. The Lund has been a good boat and has caught a lot of fish. But I miss my big boat ride when the waters get rough. I rarely fish the inner bay and there’s times it can get nasty. There’s been numerous times I’ve had to hug the shoreline to get back to the Old Cut.
Safety First,& Hopefully your new boat will catch you lots of Fish,especially Pike your speciallty @Three Bouys.All the Best in the new upcoming Boating Season in 2018,and beyond.Tight Lines,& Fish ON!! (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks