Off Topic Black Friday - Walmart Rain-x

@stomp… Thanks for letting me know but I already got the 4 jug pack at CTC for $11.99 just before you got yours for only $7.99. :rolleyes: CTC were crooks then and now at $13.45 they're even bigger crooks. (n);)

I like the sale price you gave to @Red Hering much better. :LOL:

Yes there is a Santa, his name is @stomp... the great Tandoori Indian dinner Bob bought me for Christmas beats drinking Rain-X anytime. (y):D Thanks again Bob. :)
Most welcome @Wave Runner ... dinner financing came from the advertising revenue from this site. And @Red Hering's Rain-x? I found that jug alongside the Woodstock 401 exit near the T&A truck stop ... not sure that yellow liquid is good to -40° ?️

Most welcome @Wave Runner ... dinner financing came from the advertising revenue from this site. And @Red Hering's Rain-x? I found that jug alongside the Woodstock 401 exit near the T&A truck stop ... not sure that yellow liquid is good to -40° ?️
Thanks!! I think ? @stomp,(my friend/Santa Claus!! ?) LOL ? I was wondering ? why the seal on top of that jug was broken ? @stomp!! LOL ? ????

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks