? Beretta ??

Geordon

Just wondering if anyone uses a Beretta a400 extreme?? I don't know too much about berettas compared to browning and remington semi-automatics

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Geordon

I shot a benelli sbe2 for the last 2 seasons but came across a sweet deal on a beretta a400 and decided to try it. By far the best gun I have ever shot. If you like the fit and feel of it you won't be disappointed. Only downfall I found is the lack of choke tubes being made by aftermarket companies. The recoil is next to none whether you shot 3, 3.5" or 2 3/4" shells. Very nice gun. If you was local and wanted to bang a few rounds outta one let me know.

Awesome thanks you for the help. The inlaws are down tha way (Langton) but I am in London

I've owned Beretta shotguns including a pump, several semi autos and a few over/under models with zero regrets over 50 years. I don't think you can go too wrong with that trademark.

Can always count on this bunch of great guys to help out any way you can
Thanks duck soup

Langton is a stone throw away from me in Delhi. If your out this way and wanna try shooting the a400 as well as handling it lemme know. Always nice to get out and meet new people. I have a skeet thrower and some supplies I'd be willing to bring. This offer goes for anyone looking for an A400

@Geordon

Awesome I will definitely let ya when I'm headed that way. But with all the positive feed I think I am going to make a run for it at the auction. Not sure if I will be out that way before hand. Thanks Pinchel for your generosity but still interested in doing a skeet shoot over the summer

Ill keep that in mind. I'm hoping to pick up a auto thrower before that also. Always nice to meet new people.

Yeah I am looking into one also. Thinking have to head to the states for a good price Either way a bout 400 is the price I have seen for them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks