Anyone shoot any Turkeys yet

Puddle Jumper

Where are all the turkey pictures at ??? I havnt been out yet , but enjoy seeing other peoples success , so please post some photos

The property I'm on has a couple of those old stubborn buggers who give you a cursory gobble but then keep going on their way. Of course a trespasser got theirs on Wed. morning. Lot's of time yet!

good shooting & nice pics ....my one deer huntin buddy shot his 2 turkeys by thursday pm going out after work...Buddy I am goin out with next week ...that bunch shot 4 toms so far..another bud shot his tom at 7 yards thursday too...now i am hearing the toms are henned up....whats that an excuse..I am huntin 3 & 4th weather permitting

Thats nice to see your son getting in on that action...good job!

nice birds everyone

I went out sunday morning in the rain
Allot of hens clucking and toms gobbling until birds came out of roost. Toms were henned up and wouldn't come anywhere close to my decoys.

Where are all the turkey pictures at ??? I havnt been out yet , but enjoy seeing other peoples success , so please post some photos
Got this guy this morning in the wind and rain. Tried a different spot from where I have been hunting. Glad I did!

Attachments

• Turkey May 2017.jpg
    Turkey May 2017.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 33
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks