Anyone have a line on Low recoil or Managed recoil 12ga slugs here?

50 yards with the low recoil Remingtons.

Fairly happy with those results. Picture is of her gun shooting rem. First 2 shots were low, moved sight up just a bit and although it's right a couple inches the group was decent.

My new 1300 with the same barrel didn't shoot as good with challengers as my wife's gun did with them. Out of hers I shot a 1.5" 50 yards group two weeks ago. Today that newer gun was shooting 4" groups at 50.

I only ran a bore swab thru the barrel when I got it. Turns out it was mega leaded and I think that's why accuracy was crap. I had to run a brass brush thru about 30 times to Peel out all the lead with hoppes.

Going to have to try it again.

4" is okay but not good enough.
Hey . It's a start Tom . At least you're in the zone .Tinker with it . Can only get better . Did you look into the Federals ?

50 yards with the low recoil Remingtons.

Fairly happy with those results. Picture is of her gun shooting rem. First 2 shots were low, moved sight up just a bit and although it's right a couple inches the group was decent.

My new 1300 with the same barrel didn't shoot as good with challengers as my wife's gun did with them. Out of hers I shot a 1.5" 50 yards group two weeks ago. Today that newer gun was shooting 4" groups at 50.

I only ran a bore swab thru the barrel when I got it. Turns out it was mega leaded and I think that's why accuracy was crap. I had to run a brass brush thru about 30 times to Peel out all the lead with hoppes.

Going to have to try it again.

4" is okay but not good enough.
Hey . It's a start Tom . At least you're in the zone .Tinker with it . Can only get better . Did you look into the Federals ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks