Any ducks?

jreisen04

How Is the action in the unit any ducks there yet I'm coming up Friday gonna try sat and Monday

Attachments

• IMG_4745.JPG
    IMG_4745.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 20
I am kinda new to this forum i was there yesterday hunted 41 got 1 drake Wood Duck, i think 42 got 2 ducks and saw someone at 27 got 1 Mallard hen when i went back to Office it was too sunny saw few local Wood duck around me out of the range later on.

How Is the action in the unit any ducks there yet I'm coming up Friday gonna try sat and Monday

Hey jreisen...opening week at the unit saw very good numbers of ducks/geese harvested however since last saturday's evening hunt, it has been slow...the good news
is both our feeder ponds r again showing signs of birds activity..we've also observed numbers of divers in the bay...now only if the weather will cooperate for the long weekend! Good Shooting!

I am kinda new to this forum i was there yesterday hunted 41 got 1 drake Wood Duck, i think 42 got 2 ducks and saw someone at 27 got 1 Mallard hen when i went back to Office it was too sunny saw few local Wood duck around me out of the range later on.
Are blind 41-42 walk out blinds?

Hey jreisen...opening week at the unit saw very good numbers of ducks/geese harvested however since last saturday's evening hunt, it has been slow...the good news
is both our feeder ponds r again showing signs of birds activity..we've also observed numbers of divers in the bay...now only if the weather will cooperate for the long weekend! Good Shooting!
You wanna show me the ropes tomorrow morn I'll pay for everything

Blind 41 is a walkout though challenging...42 doesn't get rented too much due to location etc....Thanks for the invite.. but I'll b working

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks