ANGLING OUTFITTERS SEMINARS

monty smith

WE STILL HAVE ABOUT 10 OPENINGS FOR MONDAY NOV19 TH. SEMINAR TIME 6P.M.-8P.M..WE WILL BE COVERING MORE ICE FISHING IN THIS SEMINAR AS WELL AS MUSKY, BASS, WALLEYE .
TO REGISTER PLEASE CALL 1-519-759-7578 .
JUST RECEIVED NEW SHIPMENT ICE MACHINES TODAY.
NEXT SEMINAR NOVEMBER 26TH, LAST ONE MONDAY DEC.19TH .
BRING IN YOUR UNITS FOR UPDATES AND RE: PROGRAM. N/C

Good timing @monty smith , we just received our 1st shipment of ice today??
P.S. Please save 2 Seats for Dec 3 for me and @Three Bouys ... hopefully you will be covering pike fishing that day for The Red Wave Team, @Red Fisher and @Wave Runner
@Red Fisher? ? or is it @Red Hering,@stomp? Anyone with RED in their avatar,etc.,will be on FIRE ?!! ? I am always looking forward to any tips on pike fishing whenever possible,& especially when the pike tip’s are “Free!!”? ?? ????

Last edited:
@Red Hering : That was @stomp Very first mistake this year, now don't swallow that but we all make them. You can keep him straight . Red.
Yes we definitely all make mistakes @Red Fisher,and I did go with @red Fish at one time,(@stomp might of gotten confused by just that),when I had my older Lund Boat,but I never used @Red Fisher,but I thought about using it,(Red Fisher),but Red Fisher wouldn’t fit on my personalized license plate,too many letters.Either way,”RED RULES!!” Maybe we will see you at one of the Pike Classics next year @Red Fisher? ??????

Attachments

• 80777815-57CD-419F-AF8D-169B1147784B.jpeg
    80777815-57CD-419F-AF8D-169B1147784B.jpeg
    672.3 KB · Views: 4
@Red Fisher, thanks for the understanding. I did confuse your handle with @Red Hering's; some might take great offence to such a mistake?.
? LOL @stomp You are f
Hey @monty smith , any Black Friday specials this year at Angling Outfitters?
Just “RED” Friday specials today @stomp.I already talked to @monty smith first thing this morning,and I got some great pike tackle at 1/2 price!! @stomp,if you love the colour of red,@monty smith might be able to give you some special’s as well on this Friday.?☺️??

@Wave Runner The lodge is booked until September 12/19, then it will be weekly reservations from then until Pike Classic comes along. This will fill up fast so book asap. Price not set yet but will be a $1000 deposit, and cash only.

Hey @monty smith , any Black Friday specials this year at Angling Outfitters?
Don't know, Josh usually has no tax except on high ticket items like electronics, troll motors etc. will keep you posted.
ONE SPECIAL IS THE LOWRANCE HDI 7 IN. CARBON TOUCH WITH TRANSDUCER 83/200 KILO HERTZ REGULAR $1699.00 SPECIAL $1,149.00 LIMITED UNITS. SALE ON THIS UNIT STARTS SAT . NOV. 17TH DONT MISS OUT , ONCE THERE GONE THATS IT !!!!!
Regards
Monty

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks