ANGLING OUTFITTERS SEMINARS FOR LOWRANCE, SIMRAD , HUMMINGBIRD

monty smith

Back by popular demand , come join us and learn how to use your units for ice fishing . We cover more than ice fishing , all aspects will be covered on how to use your GPS , SONAR , AUTO PILOT etc.
Bring in your units for updates and reprogram .
Dates and time for seminars are as follows : EVERY MONDAY FOR THE NEXT 5 WKS . 6PM-8.30 STARTING NOV. 5TH-12TH-19TH-26TH -DEC 3RD ,LAST SEMINAR !!!!
We can seat up to 25-30 people .
REGISTRATION IS FREE , PLEASE PHONE 519-539-5494 TO REGISTER, BRING A FRIEND , ALL WOMEN WELCOME .
COFFEE ,TEA, DONUTS FREE TIM HORTONS .
CONTACT DANE OR MYSELF TO REGISTER , AS JOSH WILL FORGET . YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AS WELL .
LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT TURN OUT . OH BY THE WAY WE WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS COMEING SOON .
THANKS
MONTY

Wonder if they have any software updates for that twitching lure Santa brought me last year:unsure:

Hoping to make one of your seminars near the end of the month, once Dane gets those Lindy lures I have been after (y)

Wonder if they have any software updates for that twitching lure Santa brought me last year:unsure:

Hoping to make one of your seminars near the end of the month, once Dane gets those Lindy lures I have been after (y)
Yes,I am also thinking of taking one of these seminars while they are being offered.I have 2 fish finders in my boat,and I am hoping to learn more on how to use them,than what little I know about them now.Thanks for having these seminars and see you soon!! ??

Back by popular demand , come join us and learn how to use your units for ice fishing . We cover more than ice fishing , all aspects will be covered on how to use your GPS , SONAR , AUTO PILOT etc.
Bring in your units for updates and reprogram .
Dates and time for seminars are as follows : EVERY MONDAY FOR THE NEXT 5 WKS . 6PM-8.30 STARTING NOV. 5TH-12TH-19TH-26TH -DEC 3RD ,LAST SEMINAR !!!!
We can seat up to 25-30 people .
REGISTRATION IS FREE , PLEASE PHONE 519-539-5494 TO REGISTER, BRING A FRIEND , ALL WOMEN WELCOME .
COFFEE ,TEA, DONUTS FREE TIM HORTONS .
CONTACT DANE OR MYSELF TO REGISTER , AS JOSH WILL FORGET . YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AS WELL .
LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT TURN OUT . OH BY THE WAY WE WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS COMEING SOON .
THANKS
MONTY

Thanks to everyone who turned out for Monday night seminar . Comments everyone had more knowledge ,on how to use their units .
REGISTER NOW FOR NEXT MONDAYS SEMINAR 1-519-539-5494 . LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER FULL CLASS .
NOV. 12TH FROM 6PM -8.00 PM.
WE RAN OVERTIME LAST MONDAY CLASS WENT TO 8.45 .

Thanks to everyone who turned out last night . seminar went very well and was well received with lots of questions .
HAVE LOTS OF OPENNINGS FOR NEXT MONDAY , NOV. 12TH , PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND .
PHONE 519-539-5494 TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT .
THANKS
MONTY

I know the store for sure and have shopped there often. Pretty much my go-to place for fly tying stuff. Disappointed not a service place for Lowrance...sell it, don't service it.

King Joe

For all the free advertising they get on this site it would be nice if they'd pony up a few bucks to become a site sponsor....what you think @stomp ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks