a lot of truth here

yellowlab

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor. 1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie"Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is onlydoing what is natural. 2. He calls animal control . Animal Control captures the coyoteand bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it. 3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog andbills the State $200 testing it for diseases. 4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checkedfor diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged. 5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Gameconducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free ofdangerous animals. 6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a"coyote awareness program" for residents of the area. 7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to bettertreat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout theworld. 8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping theattack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent withadditional special training re: the nature of coyotes. 9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suitagainst the State. Montana : The Governor of Montana is jogging with his dog along a naturetrail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks his dog. 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol andkeeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow pointcartridge. 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote. And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Montana is not.

They don't call it LA-LA Land for nothing ? LoL ! I much perfer the 50 cent solution. Oh ...that reminds me to pack a couple of slugs when I go bunny hunting !

Not much different than how the Black Bear problem in ON is being treated by the provincial government. "Bear Wise" indeed!

Hello guys,

Well "canvasbacksca" is right on the money with his comment.

Anyone who has been out to Alberta (part of "Free America") knows that they have no use for the "bleeding heart" liberals or "soft" conservatives in the east.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks