2016 Youth Hunt

singlemalt

Once again we will be hosting a Youth Hunt on the Friday Saturday September 16th and 17th which is the Heritage Hunting Day open to Youth Hunters under 18 years of age. There will be a training session on Friday night hosted by the Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl followed by a guided half day hunt in the Unit on Saturday morning.

The application form is attached to this post, or PM me and I will send you one directly.

Attachments

• Long Point Heritage Hunt Application Form 2016.pdf
    91.4 KB · Views: 29
Hi,
Do you know when the park is taking names for their list if people want to hunt but don't want to do the sessions on friday night?

No sorry I don't I would suggest you call the Park Office and ask. I think last year the sarted in August but that is really up to them.

Just an update for everyone. There is still space in the hunt for either new or returning youth. This is a great opportunity for Young Hunters. There is a hard deadline for applications of August 26th so there is still time if you act now. You need to apply by mail to my home address and on that date the first 20 applicants (with a preference for 1st time youth) will be selected. Download the application and send it to me TODAY. If you need help just PM me and I can email an application directly to you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks