1st Annual Hamilton Spring Fishing Swap Meet

Jay

For more information about the event drop me an email: [email protected]

Cheers,
Jason

Name: Jason Barnucz (Delhi, Ontario)
Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World (Hamilton)
2007, 2011 Team Ontario, Ontario BASS Federation Nation

Jay

Hi Everyone

We have had some GREAT response to this event. We have booked over 20 vendors with more contacting me daily. I encourage everyone to stop by on Sunday and check out this event. There are a few tables still available to vendors if some are still on the fence.

If you have some tackle or other fishing gear you are looking to sell off this is the event for you!!!

Even if you don't want to sell, you could find some great deals at this event!

I encourage everyone to drop by and check out the event on Sunday. Proceeds from the event will be used by the Hamilton Bassmasters for various Fisheries Improvement Projects at Christie Reservoir near Hamilton.

If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to drop me an email: [email protected]

Thanks to my sponsors Bass Magnet Lures, Koppers Live Target Lures, Fishing World (Hamilton)

Jay

Just a quick reminder about the Fishing Swap Meet tomorrow.

If you are an Angler who has some stuff to sell....there are some tables still available. $10 per table.

OR

If you are an Angler who just wants to check out some great deals and meet some great fellow anglers! Stop and check it out!

Time Open: 10am to 4pm
Location: Sherwood Centre (corner of Upper Ottawa and Fennell)
Admission: $2

If you have any questions call me, 905-975-0707.

See you tomorrow, Jason

Jay

Thanks to everyone who attended. Truly a great event!

We had over 20 vendors and over 100 pass through the doors to check out some of the great deals! There is lots of interest in an event for April 2012. The Hamilton Bassmasters will be discussing this event. If any vendors are interested in helping organize an event next year please let me know.

Thanks again!