Search results

1. mick

colchester update

the gill netters most likely are.. the boats with downriggers been catching salmon on owen sound bay for weeks..
  2. mick

Canada Helps

just to mention those 2 big catches of wahoo 13 and Mahi Mahi 19 December 18 19 dorados after filleted we gave alot of our catch out to the local people that wandered down to the Rosita tied up at end of the pier they took fillets..they took the carcass as well to make soupa.. grouper season...
  3. 2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 244.jpg

2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 244.jpg

4. 2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 233.jpg

2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 233.jpg

5. 2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 167.jpg

2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 167.jpg

6. mick

Canada Helps

when your in the giving mood you can easily make an online donation to a charity of your choice myself, I sent a generous donation to our local food bank, last friday on my birthday https://www.canadahelps.org/en/
  7. mick

colchester update

https://www.essex.ca/en/play/colchester-harbour-live-video-feed.aspx I chatted with Fred this morning at South Shore Tackle.. the water out front from the harbour is still a dirty brown he says there were a dozen or so boats fishing the walleye earlier 2 weeks ago Fred is still selling the...
  8. mick

Fishing Report Ecuador Pacific Sportfishing Nov. 12, 15, 18

Ya it won't be too long I thank the members help, we are waiting patiently for next species to the north..are strategy was discussed yesterday..
  9. mick

Happy New Year fishermen 2024 from Puerto Lopez Ecuador

Hi @Toad Really nice to see you John..thanks for the reply, I was thinking about you, maybe we can have that..sometime in 2024.. and while I am at it here @Reel Therapy Davin...yes sir I am keeping in touch right here..I can't send an SMS message from here...lol Hey thanks alot John Take Care
  10. mick

Off Topic Reel Repair

hey no offense on okuma, I got 2okumas at home...ya hvyhaul getting your reel fixed in the off season good choice.. the junk quote is my friend Jeff in Eagle..its his fault calling my stuff junk..lol ya Penn are built like a tank..ya Charlie is running down here on the Rosita Penn...
  11. mick

Off Topic Reel Repair

Just to share what I enjoy is how the level wind reels performance where gear ratios bumped to double what they use to be for cranking speeds getting them fish out of that strike zone and alot quicker to the boat..my old Diawa sealines 27Hs back in 1985 with standard 3: to 1 are out dated and...
  12. mick

Off Topic Reel Repair

Heres some advice, I also bought okuma, they are junk..the drags the linecounters, there way to heavy, your not saving any money buying trouble, read the reviews, I got one okuma size 30 with 12 color micro, ya it catches fish, its nothing great.. I am more then satisfied with the performance...
  13. mick

Thankyou Tyler, and Happy New year to you, I really do believe 2024 is going to be great..I am really going to work on that..I have got oppurtunity comes a knocking..I am tired of the same..like cutting grass, and going to the doctor..I will be 65 years in March and time is ticking..do it...
  14. mick

The fireworks in the mountains above Puerto Lopez here in Manabi Province started last night, we had a powerful tropical storm move in just after 7pm..never seen it rain so hard on the pacific like that..I was at Tia grocery till after 6pm.. the place was packed..everybody is happy, and i fit...
  15. mick

Thanks so much @GPS for that awesome reports Quote, very much appreciated..I like your custom avatar..nice hook I am extremely happy with my trip!!! A total of 6 fishing trips and what a great mix of succcess and to keep it fun.. Ya those 9 bites on the marlin and come up short to keep one...
  16. mick

not even thinking of a next trip, today is December 27 the last full moon of 2023..the rain started last night into today, its a comfortable 26 I am just hanging out in my apartment, nice quiet peaceful down time..
  17. mick

my good friend Alex sure got it right on the Williamson Pro deep 180s..sure glad I ordered 9 back in august and just hammered them wahoo..I got mine for 12 euros a piece shipped from Cannes France..they bumped up the price to 13.75 euros..still a great deal...best all round method in my books..i...
  18. October 03 2023 Fedex Shipping charges 303.jpg

October 03 2023 Fedex Shipping charges 303.jpg

19. mick

The big Mahi Mahi trip...I did some convincing to Charlie to make it happen, You can see the marker bottom right..I am hooked up right here..and deep...marker just stacked with dorados, every pass singles & doubles..great action..Charlies Garmin chart plotter GPS was right on course for record...
  20. 2023 12 18 Hot Mahi Mahi Action 124.jpg

2023 12 18 Hot Mahi Mahi Action 124.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks