Search results

1. Envious Sportfishing

Hot tip for yellow perch LPB

Amazing how one guy can try and ruin it for the rest... keep doing what you're doing, ones that have half an idea know right well how regulated it is for commercial...
  2. Envious Sportfishing

Great Saturday for walleye

I know I haven't posted much this season but we've been busy so I apologize... this weekend marked the first time we did a double charter on Lake Excellent and she brought great weather to the table.... Saturday mornings trip included these two boys who one never caught a walleye, the other not...
  3. A712447D-9983-489D-91FB-150BFA60EFDF.jpg

A712447D-9983-489D-91FB-150BFA60EFDF.jpg

4. Envious Sportfishing

444 Walleye Tournament

Well the weather didn't cooperate to run this tournament to its full potential, it gave the whole field the same chance to win the covident prize in would later be decided a one day shootout for $25000!! This is our second year fishing this tournament and to say this tourney is a challenge, is...
  5. IMG_4975.JPG

IMG_4975.JPG

6. IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4973.JPG

7. Envious Sportfishing

Nanticoke Thursday

Three clients from Aylmer decided they wanted hot fishing..... Well that's exactly what they got... The weather was hot too.... 16/19 as the August bite heats up with the weather.... #hooversmarina #anglingoutfitters #wackmtackle
  8. Envious Sportfishing

Sunday walleye trip

I'm guessing I don't give enough Intel but these fine gentlemen paid for a trip today to find out how it's done and where it's done etc etc.... I doubt they'd appreciate finding out they could have found everything they needed for free on here... I'm on here to promote my business and I've paid...
  9. Envious Sportfishing

Sunday walleye trip

Hit the water once again today in search of some walleyes and Lake Erie didn't disappoint.... It was a little slow this morning in the rollers but the lake settled down nicely and the bite lit up!!! Some more happy clients on Sunday Funday...
  10. Envious Sportfishing

Aug 1st Action

Little late posting but things have been crazy busy.... Day 2 is Schouey tournament and the only disappointing part of the day was we needed to find an extra pound to our fish... 3rd place finish .2 lbs outta money but we sure had some fish to choose from.....
  11. Envious Sportfishing

Walleye.....Again....

Hahaha! I dunno what went down but I think I fixed it.... Lol!
  12. Envious Sportfishing

Walleye.....Again....

Having problems posting right picture and they were smallies, not Smellies.... Damn auto correct
  13. Envious Sportfishing

Walleye.....Again....

Hit the Erie waters again this morning in hopes of finding some more eyes... It was a long warm day but still managed 12 eyes, a few small Smellies and a 5 lb smally.... Fish are around.... You just need to be able to find them....
  14. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

So, you want to know where they were last Saturday??? 60 fow, inside elbow... fYI, they weren't there yesterday..... So now what?? That's right, do what the rest of us guys are doing and get on the water and cover it.... You're not going to have too many gift wrapped handouts on a year of...
  15. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

Hey Derkd9, honestly the salmon fishing has been stellar on Lake Ontario this year.... I have some really good contacts that follow these fish to a "T" and put me on fish when I ask.... Not looking for derby winners, just tonnes of rod action!!! It will be good for a bit yet I'm sure...
  16. Envious Sportfishing

Fishing Report 2 man limit 4 hours nanticoke

Hahaha! Sounds like a deadly program to follow.....(y)
  17. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

Hey Jim, they were anywhere from 70-120 fow, good luck! All through water column...
  18. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

Hey Rooster, south shore is where's it's at right now, however, they have tails and they do travel.....
  19. Envious Sportfishing

What a Weekend!!

Our weekend started with a little walleye action, followed by a trip to Lake O! We couldn't have asked for better fishing on either lake.... Went 14/15 on eyes with an additional bow Saturday, and then traveled to Lake Awesome Sunday morning, had probably 30 hits, landed 18-20 fish, 3...
  20. Envious Sportfishing

Budweiser Shootout

What an incredible weekend for walleye fishing in Port Colborne!! The weather didn't cooperate on Saturday so we took the Sunday blow day to do what we had to do to make it to the stage! What an exciting way to end a good weekend with good friends!!! Guess now it's back home and walleye...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks