Search results

1. tailfeathers

Aylmer Fishing and Hunting show

Information on the Aylmer Fishing and Hunting show Feb 24th for our 2nd port Burwell youth fishing day!!!
  2. tailfeathers

Come out and sell your excess hunting and fishing gear and help support the 2nd port Burwell youth fishing day!!
  3. tailfeathers

Come sell your excess guns and tackle!! Help support the 2nd port Burwell youth fishing day!!!
  4. tailfeathers

The plague

Happy new years!!! Sorry on the late post but I've had the plague of some sort since mid December. Just when you think it's going away boom. Lots of advil cold and sinus and zinc. Almost every person I know has something. I'm wondering a new version of covid but doesn't show as such!! It's like...
  5. tailfeathers

Glad we found minnows on Sunday.

Headed out of Collins Harbour Sunday around 10 am with a stiff cool north west wind. Double anchored down after drifting to fast. Perch were steady to the boat!! A few 12 inch and lots of 10 inchers came for a ride home with the four of us who braved the sun and breeze. We kept 123 perch caught...
  6. tailfeathers

Port Burwell hog fest

Today we boated two of the best hog walleye of the year. 7 plus pounds each and destined for the smoker. After the wind last week it was nice to find the walleye still around in numbers to catch limits. Today was a team up with 4x4 charters. Monday thru Wednesday are Bluebird days !!! Pink...
  7. tailfeathers

Last chance charters for walleye out of Port Burwell

As the title says last chance for walleye out of Port Burwell! I'm booked for Friday am and Sunday pm. Weather looks good right out to Thursday if you're interested contact me at 519 765 5321 for details. 4 people make a charter. I may offer trips for perch on the inner bay the week of the 9th...
  8. tailfeathers

Second walk on results

Same lures and program as yesterday Same results!! A nice class of fish!! Clients were extremely pleased!! 18 fish and lots of throw backs!!
  9. tailfeathers

Walk on results

Out today with 68 newbie Nelson and son Liam as walkon customers they had a blast landing there limit in a couple hour the other customers switched to tomorrow there loss 20 nice fish came to the boat!! The TNT custom lures lived up to there reputation. Thanks Cam from 4x4 charters for use of...
  10. tailfeathers

Fishing charter Sunday

I have 2 spots available for Sunday am. Call or text 519 765 5321. Thanks.
  11. tailfeathers

Walk on charter

Looking for 2 people to fill a charter for Saturday morning 7am from Big otter marina and campground in Port Burwell text or call 519 765 5321 to book.
  12. tailfeathers

Fall frenzy walleye tournament

This past weekend tailfeathers and 4x4 fyshnn charters teamed up and entered the Fall Frenzy walleye tournament out of Nanticoke. We placed 14th which I thought was ok. It's a different fish on the other side of the point. We fished in and around the elbow so shallow and deep. Best fishing was...
  13. tailfeathers

Walk on charter 7am tomorrow Friday

Looking for 2 or 3 people for a walk on for tomorrow 7am. Text or call me 519 765 5321. Thanks Tom.
  14. tailfeathers

Port Burwell 7pm start

Set lines beginning at 7 pm 2 dipsys on 3setting back 140 and 3 7 color leadcore and 3 8 color leadcore. Non stop till we pulled lines at 8.15 with 21. Incredible fishery we have. It was a beautiful night on the lake all be it busy. Every lure caught multiple fish!!
  15. tailfeathers

Doing a walk on Wednesday afternoon

I have 2 people who are coming Wednesday afternoon. If interested I have room for 2 more.
  16. tailfeathers

Port Burwell youth fishing day

Well the youth fishing day was an astounding success. Six boats where involved with some of the best Captain's in the business. Close to 100 yellow pickerel harvested 16 youth participants parents and crew. All the youth have now mastered a new skill or two. The smiles say it all!! Lots of the...
  17. tailfeathers

Round 2 July 16th

Headed out to a very rough lake at 2.30 with my buddy Cam aboard the 4x4 24 foot proline. Cam is an aspiring charter captain so tailfeathers agreed to give him a break in on a rough lake. The fish cooperated filling the boat by 6.30. Waves up to 10 feet were present. We ran 1 rigger 2 dipseys on...
  18. tailfeathers

Trip one done on Sunday july 16

Trevor M brought out a couple pier pinker buddies this morning!! They had a blast and where discussing a return trip long before being done. 18 yellow pickerel were harvested so they wouldn't drown !!!5,6 and 7 leadcore on inline boards brought the majority of the fish to the boat with mixed...
  19. tailfeathers

July 10th the ladies came to fish Burwell

Took out ladies charter this morning. Started setting poles at 54 ft . Just putting out pole 3 and the first dipsey set went off with an 8 lb bow. Lots of screams and a few high 5s in the boat. Finally got out my 8 pole spread and a couple nice pics landed off the 6 color leadcore. Reached 62...
  20. tailfeathers

Port Burwell july 9th

Headed out this morning at 7 to very few boats on the lake. With 3 of my long time clients we landed at 56 and went to 61 ft best was 60 to 61. A nice steady flow of fish came to the back of the boat all on 5 and 6 color leadcore and anything purple ie blueberry muffin and purple greasy chicken...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks