Search results

1. oldcutmarina

New Views on the Old Cut Web Cam. Winter 2024.

https://512f9fcb262e9.click2stream.com/
  2. oldcutmarina

Ice on LP Bay? Your thoughts?

The updated forecast would suggest ice formation is likely on LP Bay! Here’s a look back at better times… Note: I had to compress the video in order to upload to the site. Hopefully the quality is. OK.
  3. oldcutmarina

Happy New Year Everyone! Could it be?

Going out on a limb here, but…..
  4. oldcutmarina

EC-10

Sunday. January 29th, 2023.
  5. oldcutmarina

Fishing Report Great Views today on the Old Cut Web Cam....

And on this day 2022....
  6. oldcutmarina

Getting ready for the upcoming……..

Getting ready for the upcoming season…..Due to lower water levels we even have a beach!!
  7. oldcutmarina

Ice Fishing is right around the corner!!

Forecast is looking good sorta?…Until then....Late November boating on LP Bay!
  8. oldcutmarina

My new HD underwater Camera

Above the water! Keeping an eye on the G2 300.
  9. oldcutmarina

The Big Boys have come out to play!

10. oldcutmarina

New Wintertime Views on the Old Cut Web Cam 2021

Changing it up on the Old Cut Web Cam... Ice Fishing Access and Parking Views will be added soon! www.oldcutmarina.ca/old-cut-web-cam.html The “Marina Open Water Cam” is our newest live view! Only on the “ Old Cut Web Cam “
  11. oldcutmarina

Halloween Blue Moon 2020 @theoldcut

Beauty Evening at the Old Cut Marina.....
  12. oldcutmarina

Things that make u go Hmmmm....

Busy, busy this week on the North Shore (Just across from the O.C.).......I wonder?
  13. oldcutmarina

Please tell me I am WRONG! Houston, we have a problem. COVID - 19 V2

Sooooooooo, I have been informed that China has this Virus under control....And they have relaxed some of the rules. That's great news! But wait, now the second round of this virus is a reality. Us stupid humans.....just because they reopened the pool, doesn't mean you can drink the water...
  14. oldcutmarina

Stir Crazy

Happy to see that a Forum Uprising was avoided yesterday....At least the "Screw" didn't put us on lock down.,,,
  15. oldcutmarina

High Winds & Big Water on LP Bay today....

Definitely not a good day for tin & plastic boats on the Inner Bay. Good call by the LPBAA to reschedule the "Fall Classic" @theoldcut.
  16. oldcutmarina

Ice Conditions @oldcut as of 15/02/19

Ice conditions on Long Point Bay out of OLDCUT have changed, since last weekend. Long Point Bay out of OLDCUT at present is not ATV or Snowmobile friendly, unless you are familiar with the area. Walkouts should be aware of ever changing ice conditions on Long Point Bay. Our parking lots are...
  17. oldcutmarina

The LPBAA is LIVE @ the Old Cut Boat Livery for the 2018 Fall Pike Classic!

Hello everyone, our web feed is live at the Old Cut. Weigh-in will be starting at 3 pm. Hopefully our web feed will be stable. Gremlins be GONE!! George.
  18. oldcutmarina

The LPBAA is LIVE at the OLD CUT BOAT LIVERY & OLD CUT MARINA !!!

Good Morning Everyone, the Fall Classic is a GO! Check out our LIVE Old Cut Boat Livery RAMP Cam ! http://www.oldcutmarina.ca/old-cut-web-cam.html
  19. oldcutmarina

Easter Sunday at the "Old Cut"

It's a little chilly today, but the according to the "OC Easter Bunny" the Boat Ramp @ "Old Cut Boat Livery" is Open. Enjoy the Day everyone! http://www.oldcutmarina.ca/old-cut-web-cam.html
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks