Search results

1. N

Fishing Report Minnows?

Bettys Bait and Honker’s Haven Both have minnows.
  2. N

Port Bruce/Burwell Minnows

Lots of fresh minnows just delivered to Betty’s Bait and Honker’s Haven in Port Bruce. Also to Port Burwell Marina. Happy Fishing 🎣
  3. N

Port Bruce Minnows/Port Burwell Marina

Lots of fresh minnows just delivered to Betty’s Bait and Honker’s Haven in Port Bruce. Also to Port Burwell Marina. Happy Fishing 🎣
  4. A490628B-F3B0-4C5C-9C33-58F64337342E.jpeg

A490628B-F3B0-4C5C-9C33-58F64337342E.jpeg

5. N

Off Topic North Erie Marina no more??

You will have to contact the new owner. I’m not sure what his plans are. 2269703029
  6. N

This only refers to Port Burwell Marina. North Erie Marina in Port Bruce will be sending out invoices and prices are not changing.
  7. N

Hi all, not to worry Greg and I have sold the marina but new owners are lovely and everything is staying the same. Funny how rumours spread but nothing is changing except for us 🙂 we are happily moving home to Port Elgin.
  8. N

Off Topic Has anyone shrink wrapped their own boat?

@ North Erie Marina we shrink wrap and store it for free for the winter for $12ft. If your 22ft you’d be looking at $264. Let us know if we can help you out 🙂
  9. N

Off Topic Has anyone shrink wrapped their own boat?

We shrink wrap with FREE winter storage for $12ft at North Erie Marina
  10. N

Boat Cleaning

Hi all! Yes we do off trailer bottom washing, which gets you a like new bottom for $175 this year. We also offer shrink wrap with FREE winter storage for $12ft and of course we winterize too. You can call 519-630-4881 if you have any questions or to book your winter services
  11. N

Fishing Report Burwell August 12

Best post ever lol
  12. N

Port Burwell Marina’s New Slogan???

Hi Springerhill, I’m sorry you experienced this this morning. You are welcome to call us to discuss. The attendant is correct the season pass is per boat, and the sticker is to be attached to your trailer. It’s not for multi boat use. We have had many problems in the past with stickers being...
  13. N

Fishing Report Port Bruce - Pickerel - July 4th

Our ramp fee is $10 including parking ?
  14. N

Minnows in Burwell

Greg (Port Burwell Marina and North Erie Marina) is actually hoping to go Monday or Tuesday to get minnows. I will post once we have them ? Don’t believe everything you read or hear ?
  15. N

Minnows, Minnows, Minnows @ NEM and PBM

I know... I don’t know how Iguess, and then I posted twice. Not winning tonight ?
  16. N

Fresh Minnows @ NEM and PBM

North Erie Marina and Port Burwell Marina just got a fresh delivery of strong Emerald Shinners. (Minnows) come and get em well they last! ??
  17. N

Minnows, Minnows, Minnows @ NEM and PBM

North Erie Marina and Port Burwell Marina just got a fresh shipment of emerald shinners (minnows). Here’s a quick video on how we catch our bait... I know some of you are interested ?
  18. N

Minnows?

Yes Port Burwell Marina has minnows ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks