M
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Have you tried Ellwood Epps or Shooters Choice ?
    M
    Magnum 3
    Talked to a guy that works for shooters choice at the gun show . No dice . Does Epps carry old stuff . Western was suppose to , but it sounded like they don't .
    OK, e-mail address changed to be your new gmail address. No others changes, including password, were made.
    The Channel 6-8 site software is now reporting an error when sending to your old sympatico address. For example, if you tried to reset your password, the site would try to e-mail a reset message to your old sympatico address and an error would be generated. Do you want me to update you 6-8 profile with the gmail address you have provided?
    M
    Magnum 3
    Yes . But Like I said , if your changing the password , keep it simple . Thanks
    Is the e-mail address associated with your account still current? I'm seeing some errors .
    M
    Magnum 3
    My current email address is markspietaels@gmail.com . The old sympatico address was still working ,so I didn't change it . So if you are going to , please give me something easy like fishing , walleye , buckshot so it relates to the site .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks