Clear creek launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derk has a long way to go to be a Bobo. Derk if you want to open a launch somewhere and make a few million dollars you go man. It might take you many years to get to 7 figures though at even 20 bucks a pop.

We own lakefront property. A nice fellow bought a lot behind us to build a home. He came over one day and asked if he could use our place to get to the lake. I said sure, all he had to do was buy it and then he too could have lakefront property. He went door to door and got the same answer. It is sad that today is all about liability but that's the way it is.

Last edited:
Hey @WhatsthePoint
I get and understand and Respect what you're saying
In the same situation I would say the same thing.
I was just joking about the public boat launch on Hastings Drive.. was funny to me anyways..
I find it funny how the few people who were attacking my posts blew it out of proportion and refused to hear anything else have to say.. But I don't care been over it for a little
Over a day now.
How was your weekend?? I was stuck working with no fishing :(
Going to pick my boat up tomorrow hopefully get out on the water on Tuesday..
Finally get a healthy week off hopefully the weather turns around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks