Turkey Fun, sorry road hunter's??

can't miss

I keep a small flock of domestic's , 3 hen's and a tom, girls are on nest , so horny tom here yell's out now if a ant fart's.
They're penned.
Hey, I understand scouting for birds, but my bush is so signed no trespassing, you'd almost have to bump your head on a sign to trespass?
Weekend's are the best, most pull by the house and stop down the road,
guy's, no leaves in the bush, your brake light's show. Thank's to you that move on or ask permission, and to those that think you can sneak the fence line, thanks for giving a old guy a hobby, like watching you run when I yell out?
Post here isn't bitter, but as a fellow hunter, sometimes our own hobbiest, are our worst problem?

One year I was hunting near a friends house (who I knew had domestic bronze turkeys) and I damn near shot his tom which was coming in to my call. I was probably 3/4 mile from the house and I would have shot him but just at the last minute I saw one of his white hens trailing behind. I had a good chuckle over that one. By the way the owner (bird) owner told me I should have shot him!

I hear you OP. I raise Narragansett's and Ridley Bronze tukeys. They wander the 5 acres that are groomed around the homestead. You cant even imagine the number of times I've had clowns pull over and "think about it". Last spring I had someone taking nesting hens and their eggs from inside the barn. That was awesome. Bastards

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks