SUB for Sale

blackdog

Wow...I see that the Tax payers are on the hook for some money for this Sub that Port Burwell obtained.....goes to show ...watch what you ask for...you may get it.......sounds like a real mess...the people that brought it here haven,t even been paid........

For a few donations of $500.00 to help with the paperwork to process sending my $5,000,000 in a Kenya bank account to Canada, I'd be glad to buy it.

Talk about a dumb move guaranteeing a 6 million dollar loan from the tax base. I would be very angry if my local council came out and said we need to raise property taxes 10 percent to cover a bad loan that we never should have gotten involved in.

I'm from 100 miles away and have been for a Sub tour. Have you? Support this, the money has been spent.

Put some downriggers on it and charter...probably make more $$ than the tours....

Put some downriggers on it and charter...probably make more $$ than the tours....
And save the cost of buying downriggers... just dive her down to 40' and flatline a couple of bombers out the rear torpedo tubes...:D

And save the cost of buying downriggers... just dive her down to 40' and flatline a couple of bombers out the rear torpedo tubes...:D

Humm @stomp ....not sure I be in to make the maiden voyage ...probably my luck the torpedo tubes would flood the main galley and down we go:drowning: !….......apps

Hey @apps, sounds like she's sunk already, right where she's sitting... 4 million ...ouch

Yeah the ol bite off more than they can chew deal.....didn't see that coming .....I feel for tax payer in Bayham .....not even right...maybe hiking there taxes up 10 percent to pay for something most of the towns people didn't want in the 1st place......think they should cut a drive through window in the side of it and sell beer and hot dog and hamburger out of it .......beer sales along should pay the dam thing off ................apps

why has the township not put in a great boat launch were that sub sits ,there is a ton of room for parking and a real nice spot for at least a four bay ramp ,,,it would do great as long as thy had bait ,we have had to turn around to many times this year and go to another ramp as the main one seems to have a bad habit if running out of bait ,even when we get there at 7am ,thy have been sold out ,what gives ,you got to have it to sell it ,,I am sure a properly run ramp would be a money maker ,,Dutch

city don't own the land they would have to lease it of some company out of Toronto even where the sub sits there leasing lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks