burwell perch may29

McMinnow83

i only had a couple hours today on the water before kids got home from school i managed to land 32 nice ones n lost a giant trying to measure it on the rail of my boat ..LOL oh well,,, had some 13 n 14 inchers today ..:)

No, I can verify, 14 3/4" is as big as they get. LPB 5 years ago. Where does the time go? ;)

IMG_1868-1.jpg

Nice fish guys. I'm heading to burwell for the annual family camping trip for a week. Going to try my luck for perch around the break wall in my kayak. Maybe if the water is smooth enough mid week I'll paddle out further

Well I for one can verify a big Perch...Sitting on the pier at Port Dover a few years ago I caught a 15-1/2 inch Perch that weighed in at 2.15 LBS....and to boot it was a male....I had it weighed at Wells bait at the corners. I also have a pic..

Well anglers FYI this is what a 15 1/2 inch perch looks like. This was caught ice fishing by a 12 year old girl in Lake Cascade in Idaho in March of 2014. It weighed 2 lbs. 11.6 oz. and had a 12.75 inch girth. I've seen some big perch caught on Lake Erie over the years but 15 1/2 inches? Oh by the way this is also the new world record perch that shattered the former from 1958. Just saying, a lot of tape measures these days are made in China. :rolleyes:

TiaRecord-768x1024.jpg

I have two over 15 inchers and a 14 3/4 mounted that we caught in Port Burwell. So to say they perch don't get that big I beg to differ

:D THE PIER GUYS didn,t like me today,wind came up an had to hit harbor at full power:sick: got more than 1 fist shake:cool::cool:but didn,t want to bounce off that dam wall:oops: sorry guy,s I be better next time(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks