Crappie Apr.17

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got down to put the boat in the boathouse this afternoon. Weather was nice, much cooler than up on the mainland. Thought I would try my luck at some crappies. Water was 56F so after some touring around I was able to find a few. Brought home 6 between 9"-11".

Nice catch. I have heard the cats are starting to bite in the Grand so I guess things are warming up. TC

Do the crappie come in the marinas? Looking to take my Lil girl out for a bit in the morn. We drove down to Rowan and booths today and there was not a single person fishing.

Hey average ryan, no I haven't been out for pike yet. I usually wait for the water to get into the 50's before I start out fishing for pike in the bay. Channels were 56F so another week or two and it'll get good out there. Just in time for the pike tournies!!

Hey average ryan, no I haven't been out for pike yet. I usually wait for the water to get into the 50's before I start out fishing for pike in the bay. Channels were 56F so another week or two and it'll get good out there. Just in time for the pike tournies!!

@spilliard1 I feel the pain for those Crappies with you now terrorizing them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I pulled the Lund out Saturday and its still sitting at the cottage, had to do work around the cottage before launching the boat. Might see you next weekend some time, heading down Friday but leaving Saturday night.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks