They want my money

can't miss

Looking for some info, and any opionions?
Received a rather strongly worded notice from the rcmp, saying I need to re-new my possession only licence?
Is this new? Seem's to me, I've had this card for a while, I didn't realize it had a ex. date, guess it does?
Wifey checked out web site, appear's I'm going to have to pay $60 to renew, and how long does that get me??
I hunt, but only so much, a box of S.G shells, 5 sabots, and a 50 flat of 22's would probably last me a decade. what the hell, alot less than the renewal?
I'd like some info, if you could, where do I go to give the gov $60 more buck's to stay legal??
Guess the gun registry is gone, but they sure seemed to know where and who to send this renewal to?
End of the day, what's my easiest way to stay legal?
Thank's

Pol & PAL expire every 5 years , You require 1 of them too: own, borrow, carry, transport or hunt with a gun , as well to purchase amunition

In the past if you let POL expire you had to get PAL which required course or challenge and pass test, however they are suposedly gradfathering anyone with POL into a PAL without test or course in the near future,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks