Season closer mallard hunt Great hunt with great friends

Pinchel

Couldn't have asked for a better finisher. We had thousands of ducks and geese landing all over us. After the first 2 flocks came we decided to start hunting "green" ended the hunt with an 8 man limit. 1 banded drake from thunder bay to make it even better. Now we sit and await season opener. Cheers boys!!

Video clips showing 4-5 outta the 30 some odd flocks that came to visit. First flock in video was after the limit we just bird watched.

Come on, that is so not fair.... Nicely done and beauty video!

Wawoo is right... ;-)
What a gong show....never done on of those field hunts...would love to try it one day. Dream way to introduce my two boys to duck hunting. Until I get my own duck boat this maybe the best way to show them how it is done ;-)
Finding a spot like that is whole another issue though....

Pinchel....how about a barter deal for next season;-)).....day of field duck hunting for a day of either salmon trolling on my boat on lake O. or ice fishing on Simcoe for whities? ;-)))

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Last edited:
As nice as that sounds @icefisherman I've been hunting 5 years and that's only the second field ever to produce like that. We was limited out in 2.5 hours and coulda shot another 5-6 limits easy. Ran outta friends to call lol

I will keep you in mind as always nice to get kids out.

Very Nice!

For the most part all we do is field shoots and it trulyphoto 2.JPG photo 3.JPG is a great way to get the kids into hunting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks