summer from hell continues

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well I am off to the Grey Nuns Hospital for biopsy surgery on my throat at 2:00 pm today. \\\seen the ortho surgeon yesterday about my hip and shoulder injury from the bike accident on July 12th. Seems nothing is working and he is booking me into the Royal Alexandra Hospital for complete artificial hip replacement and screws and plates in my shoulder. He said he has to wait for the results of todays biopsy first. This was the worst summer I have ever had. It was my first summer in Alberta but I missed it because I was in Hospital from JULY 12TH until Sept 11th and now I am looking at about another 2 months in hospital.

Scrimmy ...i dont know you Brother but as some one that has had a Total left hip replacesment your going to wake up saying this is Pain but a different kind of pain LOl it will ease in a few days, the shoulder i cant speak about but the boiop .....dont freat Shit that hasnt happened my friend !!! I am in the same boat with .....well lets say Shit happens
I wish PRAY you well and you Heal fast -Strong

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks