Pike Oct 22

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got done work at 4 checked the winds in Long Point NE 11km.....Gone! Fishing by 5 and stayed til 6:30. Went 8 for 10 with 2 under 30''. All decent fish tonight. This is my pb pike for the season. It was 37'' but it was one the fattest pike I've ever caught! Fun night!

Nice Report again @spilliard1,I wish that Long Point Bay was half the distance from my House,I would be Fishing the Bay everyday!! LOL. I know,I know,Move closer to Long Point Bay,or at least rent a Trailer somewhere.Congratulations on your PB Pike for the Season.All the Best the rest of the Fall Season.;)

Got out again this afternoon. With all the high winds forcasted for the weekend thought today would be the best bet for some more pike. Got out around 3 fished til 6 and landed 14 pike. 31's 32's mostly. a few under 30". 34" and 36" biggest.

I seen you out there yesterday. I didn't do as well well as you but did bring in two, the biggest being 34". Nice fall day on the water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks