After the boys of summer have gone...

I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
5016.jpg

I see you walking real slow and you're smilin' at everyone

Umm... not likely what Don Henley had in mind

No more "Perch(Soup) for you"!! Big Dave.:D LOL Good Luck to your waterfowl Season. I will make sure to keep my head up,while flipping for Largemouth Bass in the Reeds. LOL ;):)

Stomper ....do you EVER think i would give YOU the chance to stand (BEHIND) moi ??? my momma didnt raise no fools, and I dont swing that way my friend :ROFLMAO:
and btw you guys need to watch out for ole Packrat :cautious: he is a peeper:watching: :jawdrop::eek:...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey gordo the perch are hitting BIG TIME at that spot i told ya about brother ;) i got out after the rain today and the jigs and plastics were producing :D

Stomp heres a teaser of the size of perch we have been getting lately, the numbers have been pretty good too :happy: maybe ole packrat and myself could be sweet talked into sharing a spot or 3 with ya some time :D
3fatperchThurs.jpg

Nothing wrong with those @lifesabeech. Really fat fish! After cleaning 50 a couple of weeks ago, you may not hear much sweet talking from me for a while . I'm sure some other lurkers :lurking::lurking: here might want to join you to catch some of those fish!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks