New Ride

apps

Well some of you know Mrs. apps and I have been talking about getting a bigger boat for a little while and 3 weeks ago some nice couple bought our boat "apps girl" and I have been boatless and depressed every since:cry: but determined to find us the best boat I could ! We know what we wanted but size was the question , of course I wanted 26'(big dance floor of coarse) and Mrs.apps said that way to big for us 21' be fine so after looking and looking and missing out on acouple boat 1 being a 21' and other being a 24' we were getting kinda low ! With the help of buddies like @HORTY and @wads44 they keep me fishing and even offered me there boats to use ! Also thanks to @knightmare69 for the countless question you have answer for me and the hundred or so text about " hey buddy what you think about this 1 " Thanks Guys (y) !!! Saturday I received a text from wads that he thought he might of come across maybe "the boat" and sent me link to the add , after work came home and checked e-mail and sure enough it was what we were looking for to a tee and looked mint in the pictures , called the fellow and set a time to meet Monday after work to go see the boat in Port Colborne ,Thanks @HORTY for tagging along and being an extra set of eyes !!! Well we were not disappointed it was all that ! 2000 striper hardtop 24' 370 hour 200hp evinrude , 9.9 evinrude 4 stroke kicker , 4 cannon electric downriggers , lowrance hds 10 , rod hold out the butt hole and never left in water always on trailer ! Well here the new walleye/musky machine:cigar: !!

Last edited:
wow ..... all I can say is .... wow
very nice
thats what I want as my next boat!!

Nice rig, seen a few stripers the past few weekends and they are sharp looking for sure.

I,m like a new puppy think i wet myself lol nice ride for sure i,m jealous. But maybe one day the stars and money gods will line up.A great pick for sure.

Wow....what a beauty......Congratulations! Also real nice to hear about all the help you received. There is hope for mankind yet! Minus parking disputes ofcourse :)

You're going to enjoy that, nice choice.

Very nice Mr. Apps! Lucky Mrs. Apps likes fishing, cause Mrs. Bogz would never OK a ride like that for me!:rolleyes:

So right @Bogz , Mrs apps like fishing as much as I do specially them big toothy critters , I quit drinking 13 years ago because it was starting to get the better of me so now Mrs.apps and I lead kind a dull boring lives , guess what I'm saying is we love fishing and boating so we might as well be safe and look good on the water and there way worse things to be addicted to !!!..............apps

It was a pleasure Apps;),looking forward to getting it fishing:)

Hoping to get it wet tomorrow , slip all lined up at @NorthErieMarina (thanks Greg and Sam for looking after me )..................apps

Sweet ride @apps now you won't know when to get off the water(y)

Hey @Three Bouys so right about that , we took it for a water test and there was easily 3fters out there and that boat handled them no problem at 30mph, isn't that right @HORTY , HORTY was putting it through the gear making sure it was the boat for me !! I was a little worried about Mrs.apps because she don't like big water but when I asked her later about it and told her how proud I was of her she said " funny I didn't think it was that bad "and "she didn't feel like she was in any can of danger" , hence the reason for the bigger boat in my books !!.................apps

Forget about it!

Sorry @WhatsthePoint I don't understand , were you helping with the name ???? Think its still going to be "apps girl" but that's up for debate to !!!................apps

Wow....what a beauty......Congratulations! Also real nice to hear about all the help you received. There is hope for mankind yet! Minus parking disputes ofcourse :)

Yes nice to have friends who care , I owe them huge but I will start with a free fishing trip !..............apps

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about her I think I made the right choose in boats at less that all I can hope for !!! ......................apps

Where I grew up Apps if someone had something nice you would say "Fore ged aboud it". Or if you didn't like something you could say exactly the same thing in a different tone. This is the good one.

Apps Girl is a good choice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks